CAMPAIGN FOR A JEWISH LIFE
WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU! PLEASE BE THERE FOR US!
The 2022 Campaign for Jewish Life is Kicking off.
January is the Mid-Kansas Jewish Federations Campaign for Jewish Life Kick-Off. A month dedicated to giving, pledging, and promoting the many ways our Jewish community benefits from the collective support of generous donors like you.
The Jewish community has continued to join together these past two years in ways that can only be defined as miraculous. We find ourselves at a historic moment in time that will define us for years to come. All Jews are responsible for one another. Decade after decade, over centuries and millennia, Jews have embraced the responsibility of caring for one another. What will future generations say when they look back at this defining moment in Jewish life? Will they say we rose to the challenge?
Your 2022 Giving Kick-Off Gift to the Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation Powers Generosity in These Ways:
- You give promise through our social services program, helping those affected physically, emotionally not just for today, but for the near future and beyond.
- You give Future through our youth and family programs, allowing families to grow together by staying engaged in Jewish life, even if it’s through shared activities on Zoom.
- You give dignity through our funded senior adult programs, ensuring seniors maintain the highest possible quality of life, and some that may need extra assistance.
- You give heritage by supporting Jewish identity and education programs that help Jews connect to and learn more about their Judaism through a variety of educational and cultural opportunities.
- You give hope by funding Israel and overseas programs, supporting partnership Jewish communities, and revitalizing Jewish life around the world.
Right now, your gift or pledge to the Campaign for Jewish Life 2022, can help us address the most critical human needs and help plan for our future.
At a time when we are all experiencing challenges, this truth gives us hope – that together we can do extraordinary things. Together we can stand up, help out, and heal.
Please support the 2022 Campaign for Jewish Life, and please know that we are sincerely grateful for your generosity. Every investment is important, and every dollar makes a difference.
Times change but our mission endures: Caring for the needs of the Jewish people and building a vibrant Jewish future since 1936. Great needs present great opportunities for making a difference through philanthropy. We respectfully request that you consider a meaningful increase to your gift to the Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation.
With warmest regards and gratitude,
Seth Merrell, MKJF President Julie Fruhauf, Director
Please make your pledge for 2022 by clicking the button below and let us know the dollar amount you would like to pledge. It is not due until December 2022.
You never know when you need Federation until you need Federation. We have been there to help our community members.
Please consider a pledge or donation today!
MKJF is Building for the FUTURE!
We WILL rise to meet the challenge with YOUR help!