- Category: Maimonides Society
- Hits: 1457
The Maimonides Society is an honor society of Jewish healthcare professionals. It has been formed to foster and maintain:
- Educational and cultural enrichment;
- Community leadership in ethical and moral issues;
- A focus on the Jewish perspective in matters relating to the Jewish community; and
- Support and strengthening of Jewish life through active involvement in the Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation and Jewish Federations of North America, the national umbrella organization of the 153 local Federations and over 300 Network communities.